The New Girl in Town
And Other Journeys Above and Below the Belt
Available in eBook and Paperback from Amazon
This special collection contains nine of my most heart-wrenching, mind-tingling, and thought-provoking stories. Here’s a look inside the book:
- Our Girl—Every town has one, and there’s always one guy who wants her for his own.
- Three Conversations—Hindsight often brings wisdom, self-discovery, and a sense of closure—unless the heartache is too much to bear.
- My First Girlfriend—There’s nothing like a first experience, especially when it brings respect, admiration, and unconditional surrender.
- The Family Business—Like mother, like daughter. Until the situation creates a dangerous legacy – and things have to change.
- The Sighting—Coming face-to-face with an urban myth can be exciting – and frightening. But when the truth reveals a surprise no one saw coming, it’s time for a whole new perspective.
- Avocados and Fruit Salad—New beginnings are all around us, if we’re willing to recognize the opportunities and take a few risks
- Younger by Ten—When love is about the numbers, a few hearts are bound to be broken, especially when you realize your choice of lover had nothing to do with you.
- A Lie I Desperately Want to Believe—Trust is often part of the collateral damage when the unquestioning bond of marriage is ripped to shreds.
- The New Girl in Town—Sometimes it takes a while to figure out what you want – and build the confidence to go for it!
Curious what’s inside? Enjoy this YouTube Book Trailer of The New Girl:
By the way, I’m always looking for a few reviewers. If you’re interested in a free read and are willing to post an honest review on Amazon, I’m providing several free copies of the eBook version of The New Girl in Town to read and review. Click here for details, and I thank you in advance for your support.
Until next time,
P.S. My new YouTube channel is up and running. Click Here to take a look. I hope you like what you see and subscribe to get upcoming videos of all my books – along with a few entertaining stories …
The New Girl in Town Reviews