The New Girl in Town
And Other Journeys Above and Below the Belt
I’m so excited!
The release date for my new book is almost here!
The New Girl in Town – And other Journeys Above and Below the Belt (published by Redstone Press Media) is scheduled to launch July 8th. The book will be available in both eBook and paperback from Amazon.
This special collection contains nine of my most heart-wrenching, mind-tingling, titillating, and thought-provokoing stories. It’s something I’ve been working on for some time, and I hope you find it worth the wait.
Here’s a peek at what’s inside …
- Our Girl – Every town has one, and there’s always one guy who wants her for his own
- Three Conversations – Hindsight often brings wisdom, self-discovery, and a sense of closure—unless the heartache is too much to bear.
- My First Girlfriend – There’s nothing like a first experience, especially when it brings respect, admiration, and unconditional surrender.
- The Family Business – Like mother, like daughter. Until the situation creates a dangerous legacy – and things have to change.
- The Sighting – Coming face-to-face with an urban myth can be exciting – and frightening. But when the truth reveals a surprise no one saw coming, it’s time for a whole new perspective.
- Avocados and Fruit Salad – New beginnings are all around us, if we’re willing to recognize the opportunities and take a few risks
- Younger by Ten – When love is about the numbers, a few hearts are bound to be broken, especially when you realize your choice of lover had nothing to do with you.
- A Lie I Desperately Want to Believe – Trust is often part of the collateral damage when the unquestioning bond of marriage is ripped to shreds.
- The New Girl in Town – Sometimes it takes a while to figure out what you want – and build the confidence to go for it!
Just type your email address in the form below and click the blue button to get on the list …
By the way, I’m always looking for a few reviewers.
If you’re interested in a free read and are willing to post an honest review on Amazon, I’m providing several free copies of the eBook version of The New Girl in Town to read and review. Click here for details, and I thank you in advance for your support.
Until next time,