The commercial release of The New Girl in Town is so close, I can almost taste it …
July 8th is right around the corner, and in just a few days, Amazon will offer readers the opportunity to pre-order my newest book!
Here’s the best part . . .
The eBook version will be available at a special “Pre-Order” Discount price of only $2.99! (Fair warning … after The New Girl is released to the world, the eBook will be listed at the regular price of $4.99)
Here’s how to pick up The New Girl (pun intended) at the introductory $2.99 price. Use the form below to get on the “Alert List” and I’ll send you an email as soon as the pre-order option is available so you can reserve your copy at the pre-publication discount.
Just type your email address in the form below and click the blue button to get on the list …
The New Girl in Town – And Other Journeys Above and Below the Belt is a special collection containing nine of my most heart-wrenching, mind-tingling, titillating, and thought-provoking stories including:
- Our Girl – Every town has one, and there’s always one guy who wants her for his own
- Three Conversations – Hindsight often brings wisdom, self-discovery, and a sense of closure—unless the heartache is too much to bear.
- My First Girlfriend – There’s nothing like a first experience, especially when it brings respect, admiration, and unconditional surrender.
- The Family Business – Like mother, like daughter. Until the situation creates a dangerous legacy – and things have to change.
- The Sighting – Coming face-to-face with an urban myth can be exciting – and frightening. But when the truth reveals a surprise no one saw coming, it’s time for a whole new perspective.
- Avocados and Fruit Salad – New beginnings are all around us, if we’re willing to recognize the opportunities and take a few risks
- Younger by Ten – When love is all about the numbers, a few hearts are bound to be broken, especially when you realize your choice of lover had nothing to do with you.
- A Lie I Desperately Want to Believe – Trust is often part of the collateral damage when the unquestioning bond of marriage is ripped to shreds.
- The New Girl in Town – Sometimes it takes a while to figure out what you want – and build the confidence to go for it!
Stay tuned for more updates …
Until next time,